Tuesday 4 October 2022

My stress

hoiii..stress jangan dok buat main. it ruin the whole of your life. yang paling aku takut, akan effect anak aku terutama yang sulung. dia sangat tidak ada kekuatan untuk lawan the emotional. why we are stress?

- we stay with dementia person. my mother in law

- the problem, we , i mean my 3 kids and me without husband have to stay there. my husband? stay in perlis.

- become worst, he come back once in a week. 6 days in a week we have to deal with her mother

- it is ok having dementia, but her mother is different. she shout, ignorance what we are saying, denial and many more. now she has halucination. i thought only drug addict go that problem, dementia also got. i am not scared but i feel annoying feel uncomfortable. so do my kids.

- my daughter can overcome the problem, but not my son. eventhough many many times i told him to ignore, to keep quiet , don't bother his grandma, but he cannot do so.

haihh susah tau dok dengan org tua nyanyuk. aku bukn marah ke nyanyuk tu tp aku marah sebb aku yg kena dok situ.sedangkan dia ada anak lelaki yg lain. why they do not want to stay there..taking care of their mother. not me. i am only in law.that is the ?

No comments: